- Armour Yards has reported flooding on Armour Drive for over a year now.
- With the PiHi Alliance being established in May with both business stakeholders and residents working together, we were able to accomplish a solution!
- We reached out to the Atlanta BeltLine who engaged their engineers to identify the problem and make sure it was not a part of the Northeast Trail development.
- Piedmont Heights Civic Association reached out to our City Councilmember, Jennifer Ide, who activated Watershed Management NPU-F Representative who got the storm drains cleaned out.
- Armour Drive NE is on the list for improvements when funds are available. However, stormwater is not funded!!
- Send any ATL311 issues with tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work with the Atlanta BeltLine to get faster response.
- We can work together to get this done!!!
JOIN US AND HELP US KEEP MAKING POSITIVE MOVES FOR BUSINESS IN PIEDMONT HEIGHTS!