SATURDAY APRIL 30, 2022 FROM 10AM TO NOON
It was a small but mighty turn out for our 4/30 Beautify PiHi Clean Up. Our dedicated volunteer board members (pictured below) Bob Glascock- President (Coldwell Bankers), Sachi Takahara- Secretary (Nakato Japanese Restaurant) and Jan Epstein- Cheshire Bridge Board member (Warren Epstein and Associates) with community development consultant, Jennifer Ohme of idealDESIGN,inc. (not pictured) spent two hours picking up trash and talking with business owners.
- Cleaned up 10 BAGS OF TRASH from ONE MILE of Cheshire Bridge.
- Talked to 15 Business Owners! Great meeting our community members!
- Identified over 15 ATL311 issues on Cheshire Bridge to be reported and tracked in our monthly ATL311 Task Force meeting on the 1st Wed. @ 3pm on Zoom.
- Noticed the stop work order and code enforcement notices posted on neglected buildings on Cheshire Bridge (old ACE, Happy Herman's, European Cleaners and Diner)
- Alleyway and building behind ACE/Happy Herman's cleaned up! Yay!!