We look forward to seeing you NEXT Wednesday, February 22nd at 9:30am for the Piedmont Heights Business Alliance Quarterly Meeting!
Our host location is PiHi member, Christ Covenant, 221 Armour Drive in the Armour West district of Piedmont Heights Alliance membership boundaries.
- 9:30-10:00 AM: Enjoy coffee, breakfast and getting to know your business neighbors
- 10:00-11:00 AM: Business Meeting
Meeting Agenda Items:
- Welcome. Thank you to our host Christ Covenant.
- PiHi Alliance Business: 2022 Accomplishments, new membership boundaries and structure, call for volunteer board members
- City Council District 6
- Transportation & Infrastructure FreightATL, GDOT Roundabout at Monroe and Buford Spring, Atlanta BeltLine NE Trail, PiHi ATL311 Task Force, Cheshire Bridge, Armour Road pothole repair status
- Unhoused Resources: PAD and Partners for Home
WE'VE EXPANDED MEMBERSHIP BOUNDARIES
If you are a business located on Cheshire Bridge Road between the new bridge and LaVista Road NE- YOU ARE NOW A FULL MEMBER! You will not be renewed at Affiliate level. Thank you! Join us today as low as $21 per month!
CHECK OUT THE SMALL BUSINESS GRANTS YOU CAN APPLY FOR NOW!!
NPU-F MEETING IS TONIGHT- ALCOHOL LICENSE VOTING!
TONIGHT – Wednesday, February 15 at 7:00 p.m.
Club Platinum on Piedmont Road has new ownership and is back on the agenda applying for an alcohol license. The neighborhood overwhelmingly supported NOT renewing their license last year, a decision which the Atlanta License Review Board agreed with (yeah!). YOUR VOTE MATTERS!
Two restaurant alcohol licenses will also be on the agenda tonight. Here's how your PHCA Board voted regarding these applications that were presented at our meeting on Tuesday., February 7. Please reach out if you have any questions about these applications.
- Atlanta Eagle: PHCA Board voted to support their alcohol license application. Longtime Atlanta gay bar that moved from original Ponce location to Ansley Square Shopping Center. They have also received support from Ansley Park residents.
- Toranj: PHCA Board voted to support their alcohol license application. New Turkish/Persian fine dining cuisine restaurant opening on Piedmont Road in the former Atmosphere French Bistro space.
Be sure you are registered with NPU-F so that your vote is eligible. Your registration is valid for 12 months.
Register for the Zoom meeting.
OTHER NEWS IN PIEDMONT HEIGHTS!
- Woof's Atlanta is closed from 2/13-2/23 for renovations! Be sure to visit them for lunch or to watch a game to see their improvements next week.