Cheshire Bridge Rebuild Update
The City of Atlanta Department of Transportation (ATLDOT) has contracted with C. W. Matthews for the design and rebuild of the Cheshire Bridge over South Fork Peachtree Creek. This comes after accepting, reviewing, and evaluating all bids submitted in January 2022.
Location: Cheshire Bridge Road NE from Woodland Avenue NE to Faulkner Road NE
Schedule: Project construction is underway and is projected for substantial completion by October 31, 2022.
- Currently, crews are performing surveying and drilling as part of the preliminary planning
- Next steps include utility work, roadway plans, and final plan review.
- ATLDOT communications will alert the public as we approach construction milestones.
- Project construction is underway and is projected for substantial completion by October 31, 2022.
- Details about this project are available on the ATLDOT website at: https://atldot.atlantaga.gov/cheshire-bridge-updates.
- Stay engaged with ATLDOT on our Twitter feed @ATLDOT, ATLDOT Facebook page, Instagram channel @ATL.DOT, and Nextdoor
SEE FULL NOTICE